This delicious chocolate cupcake recipe is bound to please the chocolate lover craving in you.
• 2 cups all purpose flour
• 2 cups sugar
• 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
• 1 teaspoon salt
• 1 teaspoon baking soda
• 1/2 cup shortening
• 3/4 cup water
• 2 large eggs
• 3/4 cup milk
• 1 teaspoon vanilla
• 4 ounces melted unsweetened baking chocolate
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees then arrange cupcake pans with paper liners.
- Mix all ingredients into big mixing bowl and beat at low speed for half minute, and scrape bowl from sides, then mix at high speed for 4 minutes.
- Fill liners 1/2 to 2/3 full of mixture. Bake for 25 minutes or until toothpick put in middle comes out clean.
- Cool for 15 minutes in pans then take out of the pan, and put them on wire racks to cool completely.
- Frost when chocolate cupcakes are completely set and cool.