A nice potato snacks recipe of Potato Toast
* 2 cups potatoes, boiled,peeled and mashed
* 4-6 slices bread, edges trimmed
* 2 eggs, beaten
* 1/2 cup onion, finely chopped
* 2 tablespoons coriander leaves, washed and finely chopped
* 1 tablespoon mint leaf, washed and finely chopped
* 2 green chilies, washed and finely chopped
* 2 tablespoons lime juice
* 1/4 teaspoon red chili powder
* 1 teaspoon knorr chicken stock powder
* oil, to fry
Lightly dry roast the potatoes in a non-stick frying pan to dry out the water.
Heat 2 tsps. oil in a pan
Add onions and green chillies to it.
Saute until the onions are softened.
Add the mashed potatoes, corriander and mint leaves, red chilli powder, Knorr chicken stock powder and lime juice.
Remove from heat.
Spread a thick layer of potato mixture on each bread slice.
Brush over with the beaten egg (seasoned with a little Chicken stock powder).
Shallow fry in hot oil until lightly browned and cooked on both sides.
Serve hot with Tomato ketchup!